CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello Everyone!

I decided to start a blog to record news about our family since we live so far away from everyone. I thought this might be easier then sending out e-mails all of the time and it might be more fun. My goal is to keep up with it and post pictures and videos of the babies, we will see what happens once they finally arrive.

So far the pregnancy has gone really well, the babies are healthy and growing. They kick like crazy, the boy more then the girl. I tell Tim that he is going to be a a great soccer player. The picture shows me at 29 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he measured my belly and I am showing like I am 40 weeks pregnant. I wonder how big it will get!

I will post a video soon of the nursery, once I figure out how to get get videos made that are small enough to be posted. We got a new camcorder and I think they need to sell classes to go with it. I will post again after our next doctor appointment which is January 13.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sending this site to us! Can't wait to see the twins when they arrive!!
Love,
Aunt Dorothy