CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Diaper Champ


For anyone with babies on the way or who has babies and needs a great way to dispose of diapers, I recommend the Diaper Champ over the Diaper Genie any day. You simply toss the used diaper into the hole at the top and then flip it, the diaper falls down into an air tight receptacle containing a kitchen trash bag. It is much easier than dealing with the diaper sausages that come out of the diaper genie. Only recently have a found a flaw in its design, and I am pretty sure it has to do with the user and not the piece of equipment. Recently the flipper has been getting stuck and I have struggled to get it to flip and when it does I have noticed streaks of poop in the diaper "catcher." At first I was getting frustrated with the diaper champ and then I discovered the real problem... Tim is terrified of getting poop on him and in an effort to dispose of poopy diapers as quickly as possible he is not correctly wrapping the diaper into the tight little poop containing package, he doesn't even want to touch the thing, so he quickly tosses and flips the diaper. Meanwhile the diaper is getting stuck in the shoot and smearing poop along the sides and I have to come along and clean the thing up. I threatened that he will change diapers in the future if this practice continues. Needless to say, Tim is not a Diaper Champ!

0 comments: