CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

New Cousins

A lot has happened since my last post, I apologize to all of those who keep checking back. The last of the nephews were born in the last 3 weeks. My sister Marcy, had Colin (7.15 lbs) and Carter (7.3 lbs) on July 29 and my other sister, Courtney had Parker (10.7 lbs) on August 17. All of the boys were big and healthy. Tim and I made our last road trip for the summer up to Ohio to see everyone, unfortunately, we did not get to meet Parker. He decided to say hi to the world the day after we got home, little stinker. Connor and Grace got to meet their cousins Rollie, Lane and Brooklyn, as well as their great-grandma and several other family members. Grace had a great trip, while Connor developed a stomach virus before we left and therefore puked the entire week. What happened to the vacations where you used to relax and catch up on sleep? Oh yeah, that was before kids. Tim and I struggled with lack of sleep and were at each other's throats most of the week. We lovingly joked that if our nights continued to be that sleepless we may need to find lawyers :) All is well now, we are home, I started back to work and the babies are doing good, still no sleeping through the night, anyone have any tricks?




0 comments: