CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

We have a turd!!!!


That was the exclamation I heard through the baby monitor the other day while Tim was changing Connor's diaper. Of course, I had to run in and check it out and there was in fact a little turd in his diaper. Has he graduated from the soft runny poop stage??? For all of you wondering, I did not take a picture. It took a some restraint, but I decided a simple documentation in the baby book would suffice. And while we have a solid turd in one diaper, we are still getting runny poop in the other, in fact, princess Grace blew out of her diaper everyday this week. She came home from day care in a new change of clothes everyday and even came home in Connor's clothes one day because we forgot to put another outfit in the bag for her, as seen in the picture above. Who would have thought she would have that many blow outs.

Enough about my favorite subject! The babies are doing great and slept through the night last night :), Yeah, can we get another please? Grace made it to 4:30 and Connor made it to 6:30. Tim and I both woke up to our alarms at 6:00 and were shocked and a little scared that we hadn't heard from Connor yet. I went in right away to make sure he was still breathing, all was good.

0 comments: